Evolis Zenius Plastic Card Printer
A Compact Apple Mac Compatible Printer!
The Zenius is a perfect choice for professional designers.
Evolis brings you MAC compatible printers. This is perfect for printing custom IDs. Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator are commonly used to touch up photos before printing. Those professionals that use Mac computers can now print directly onto the cards! No more shuffling files to PCs for printing!
The Zenius Printer is a single sided card printer that is perfect for employee IDs, Visitor passes, access cards, transit (transportation) passes, and more! It is the perfect low to mid volume printer, being rated for 500 - 2,500 cards per year. The compact design is perfect for tight office spaces. With it being barely larger than a sheet of paper, it will take up little desk space. Evolis offers quality in their printers and supplies. You get high resolution 300dpi prints with edge to edge printing. Their High Trust Ribbons give you great colors for your cards.
Standard Single Sided USB Printer – $990
USB and Ethernet Printer – $ 1090
USB/Ethernet Printer with Magnetic Stripe Encoder – $1340
• Printer Manufacturer – Evolis
• Print Type – Direct-to-Card Printing
• Print Method – Color Dye-Sublimation / Monochrome Thermal Transfer
• Print Speeds –YMCKO – 120-150 cards/hour; Monochrome – 400-500 cards/hour
• Print Resolution – 300 dpi (Dots per inch) 11.8 dots/mm
• Card Size – CR-80 (3.370” L x 2.125” W / 85.6 mm L x 54 mm W), CR-79 adhesive back (3.313˝L x 2.063˝W / 84.1 mm L x 52.4 mm W)
• Card Thickness – .009˝ - .040˝ / 9 mil - 40 mil / .229 mm - 1.016 mm
• Operating systems – Windows - XP SP3 32/64, Vista 32/64, W7 32/64,
Mac OS X- (Intel processor)
• Included Software – Delivered with cardPresso XXS Lite for designing and editing badges, Delivered with a driver for Mac OS X (from 10.5 onwards, Liinux OS upon request
Part Number ZN1U0000RS, ZN1H0000RS, ZN1HB000RS
Comparable Part Numbers ZN1U0000TS, ZN1H0000TS