The Zebra ZC300 Dual-Sided ID Card Printer is the top of the line of Zebra Technology's card printers. With this printer you have the ability to print both sides of your PVC or PVC composite cards without the need to place them through the printer twice. Zebra has engineered the ZC300 to be user friendly and ready to print straight out of the box. The card feeder in this model can automatically adjust to the thickness of the cards you have, from 10 mil to 40 mil. With saloon-style doors on the hopper you can easily unload your freshly printed cards. With Zebra's new door handle style grip on the ribbon cartridges, replacing a ribbon has never been more simple. The process for manually feeding cards has also become much easier, the printers display will walk you through the steps similar to an ATM. This printer can print both sides of your cards in beautiful color just as easily as an older printer was able to print a black and white single side of a card. This printer features advanced security features that make sure only those who are allowed will be printing on your device.
Despite being built for business, the ZC300 has a sleek design that allows it to be used in customer-facing settings such as retail stores and hospital reception desks. With the sleek and compact design of this printer it can fit most places, even under a desk or counter.
Unmatched Technical Support
Have you gotten products and not been able to remedy issues you are having with them? No need to worry with this printer, Zebra has many resources to turn to if you get into a pickle.
Optional Encoding Features Available
Magnetic stripe encoder — ISO 7811 (new and pre-encoded; tracks 1, 2,
and 3; high and low coercivity; stripe down and stripe up with
Third party contactless encoder integration kit (ZIP Pocket) Call us for availability.
You can also order this printer as a kit with CardStudio Software, a
webcam, 200 PVC cards, and a YMCKO ribbon. Call us for pricing. That
kits part number is ZC32-000CQ00US00, or ZC32000CQ00US00, or ZCD-ZC32000CQ00US00
Standard ZC300 Features
- 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) print resolution
- 2 GB flash memory
- Image size: 1006 x 640 pixels
- Auto calibration of ribbon
- 100 card capacity auto-adjusting input hopper (30 mil)
- 100 card capacity output hopper (30 mil)
- Manual card feeding capability with LED bezel
- USB 2.0
- Graphical color LCD
- 3 Tricolor printer status indicator lights
- Kensington® secure lock slot
- Print Touch NFC tag for online printer help and documentation access
- Printer host authentication
- Data encryption
- Two-year unlimited warranty on printer and printhead
- Dye-sublimation thermal transfer direct to card print method
- Full-color or monochrome printing
- Dual-sided printing
- Edge-to-edge printing on standard CR-80 media
- Printing throughput (cards per hour) based on batch printing with USB
connectivity. Times may vary depending on the computer configuration.
- 140 cards/hour dual-sided YMCKOK
- 450 cards/hour dual sided monochrome
- Dimensions-10.2 in.(258mm) H x 6.2 in.(157mm) W x 18.4 in.(468mm) D
- Weight- 9.7 lbs (4.4 kg)
Part # ZC32-000C000US00, ZC32000C000US00, ZCD-ZC32000C000US00
Part numbers with encoding option ZC32-0M0C000US00, ZC320M0C000US00, ZCD-ZC320M0C000US00