Zebra ZXP9 Re-Transfer Badge Printer Photo Id and Access Card Maker
Zebra part # Z91-000C0000US00
ID and access control cards HID PROX and PROXII or print a laminate for the CLAMSHELL card
Government-issued driver’s licenses
National ID and voter registration cards
Instant issuance of financial cards for Banks and Crdit Unions
Personalized gift, membership and loyalty cards
Smart cards in travel, gaming and entertainment
Available options HICO mag stripe and MIFARE encoders For more information download our brochure.
Zebra ZXP Series 8 Retransfer Printer
Related part #'s:
Part # Z81, Z81-000C0000US00, Z81-0M0C0000US00, Z82, Z83, Z84, ZCD-Z91000C0000US00, ZCD-Z91A00C0000US00, Z91-0M0C0000US00
The ZXP Series 9 is the latest high-end ID card printer from ZebraÆ.
This model offers industry-leading print speeds, high-quality imagery
and a number of add-on features designed to keep pace with modern
This is a retransfer printer, which makes it perfect for use with
smart cards or cards with any sort of bump or indent. Retransfer
printers (also known as reverse-transfer printers) work by printing the
imagery on a thin transfer film, which is then fused to the card surface
using heat. The transfer film is "tamper-evident," helping increase
security. The result of the retransfer process is a durable,
The ZXP Series 9 can print up to 190 single-sided cards or 180
dual-sided cards per hour, offering unbeatable speed. Adjustable print
settings allow the user to make the print quality slightly lower in
order to increase the print speed or to choose high-quality imagery for a
slower print job.
This model of the ZXP Series 9 is for single-sided ID cards, and
doesn't include lamination. Dual-sided ZXP Series 9 models, as well as
models with single- and dual-sided lamination, are also available.
The ZXP Series 9 includes Zebra's Color Predictive Technology (CPT), which uses algorithms to get the best color for your cards.
For the security-focused, the ZXP Series 9 is available with custom holographic laminates and a locking card hopper.
Available ZXP Series 9 models include:
- ZBR-91000C0000US00 Base model, single-sided printing and Ethernet connectivity for networked printing
- ZBR-91000W0000US00 Single-sided printing with Ethernet and wireless connectivity
- ZBR-91A00C0000US00 Single-sided printing with a contact and contactless encoder for smart cards, including MIFAREÆ cards
- ZBR-91E00C0000US00 Single-sided printing with a contact smart encoder and ethernet
- ZBR-910M0C0000US00 Single-sided printing with the bonus of a magnetic stripe encoder
- ZBR-910M0W0000US00 Single-sided printing, a magnetic stripe encoder and mixed Ethernet/wireless connectivity
- ZBR-91AM0C0000US00 Single-sided printing, contact and contactless encoders, a magnetic stripe encoder and Ethernet
- ZBR-91EM0C0000US00 Single-sided printing, a magnetic stripe encoder and Ethernet
Zebra recommends this printer for all card applications, but
particularly for government badging, student ID badges and employee